Voyager 7.3.0 brings support for Kubernetes 1.11 and upgrades HAProxy to 1.8.12 which fixes a cpu usage issue and fixes other bugs. This release requires Kubernetes 1.8.0 or later release. This release is fully backward compatible with 6.0.0+ release. We recommend upgrading if you are using a prior version. To install/update, please follow the deployment guide here. If you are upgrading to an existing cluster to Kubernetes 1.11 cluster, please take a backup of your existing Voyager crds and reapply crds in the new cluster after upgrading. Kubernetes 1.11 does not automatically migrate existing resources to status sub resource.
Download Docker images via:
docker pull appscode/voyager:7.3.0 docker pull appscode/haproxy:1.8.12-7.3.0-alpine (Alpine based, used by default) docker pull appscode/haproxy:1.8.12-7.3.0 (Debian Stretch based)
- Throw validation error when LBType changes. #1172 (tamalsaha)
- Backend name conflicts for multiple bind addresses #1164
- Format shell scripts #1178 (tamalsaha)
- Remove status from crd.yaml #1176 (tamalsaha)
- Add description to crd structs #1174 (tamalsaha)
- Use HAProxy 1.8.12 #1175 (tamalsaha)
- Document enableStatusSubresource in chart #1171 (tamalsaha)
- Remove deprecated fields from Certificate crd #1170 (tamalsaha)
- Enable status subresource for voyager crds #1169 (tamalsaha)
- Remove description on root schema #1168 (conorbranagan)
- Add nodeSelector for the operator #1166 (ocdi)
This release adds support for Kubernetes 1.11 but does not take advantage of the new CRD features like custom columns. This will be added in next release as we upgrade
k8s.io/client-go to v8.0.0.