Due to #1038 and #1045, this release will fail when TLS certificate is used. I am going to cut a new rc by Monday. Thanks! -@tamalsaha
Voyager 7.0.0-rc.0 brings a number of major features, including truly seamless config reload using HAProxy 1.8.8, TCP SNI support, OAuth2 authentication and issuing wildcard certificate using Let's Encrypt. This release requires Kubernetes 1.8.0 or later release. This release is fully backward compatible with 6.0.0 release. We recommend using this release in a dev/test/qa cluster and report any issues. For new users, please follow the deployment guide here .
Download Docker images via:
docker pull appscode/voyager:7.0.0-rc.0 docker pull appscode/haproxy:1.8.8-7.0.0-rc.0-alpine (Alpine based, used by default) docker pull appscode/haproxy:1.8.8-7.0.0-rc.0 (Debian Stretch based)
- Use HAProxy 1.8.8 #992 (tamalsaha)
- Support SNI in TCP mode #805 (tamalsaha)
- Add support for external-auth/oauth #954 (diptadas)
- Issue wildcard certs using LE ACME v2 #996 (tamalsaha)
- Add metallb as a cloud provider option #972 (schubter)
- Adding support to Akamai FastDNS provider for certificates #965 (jeffersongirao)
- Support both Deployment and DaemonSet to run HAProxy pods #999 (tamalsaha)
- Check HAProxy config before writing into configmap #1026 (diptadas)
- Ingress labels inherited to resources created via voyager Ingress #991 (tamalsaha)
- Update client-go v7.0.0 #1016 (tamalsaha)
- Add CRD Validation #962 (tamalsaha)
- Generate swagger.json #975 (tamalsaha)
- Add haproxy stretch image #1014 (diptadas)
- Helm chart moved to AppsCode Chart repository and chart version matches Voyager version #981 (tamalsaha)
For full list of changes, please check the changelog.
Please use this release in your dev/test/qa cluster and report back any issues. This release is closed for new features. We hope to mark this as GA in next 1-2 weeks based on bug report.