Voyager 6.0.0-rc.0 has been coming for a long time and we are pretty close. There have been a lot major of changes since last major release 3.2.2. This release requires Kubernetes 1.8.0 or later release. We recommend using this release in a test/qa cluster. For new users, please follow the deployment guide here .
Download Docker images via:
docker pull appscode/voyager:6.0.0-rc.0 docker pull appscode/haproxy:1.7.9-6.0.0-rc.0
- Reuiqres Kubernetes 1.8.0 or later.
- Uses Kubernetes client-go v6.0.0.
- Voyager has been updated to use workqueue and patch verbs. This should address issues with updating ingress.
backendRulehas been renamed to
- All annotations are now supported under
ingress.appscode.com/force-service-annotationhas been removed and replaced with
ingress.appscode.com/use-node-port. Visit here for more info.
- HAproxy acl names in generated haproxy.cfg is now considered part of the "api" and can be used to write custom frontend / backend rules.
- Voyager uses ValidationWebhook support in Kubernetes 1.9.3 to block bad Ingress or Certificate CRD.
- Support private docker registry in installer
- Avoid unnecessary config reloads in HAProxy
- Many bug fixes in the built-in Let's Encrypt cert manager.
- Wildcard TLS supported in Ingress. For various examples, visit here .
You can find the complete changelog here .
We are working on improving the documentation coverage. We hope to cut full release in coming weeks unless any major issues are reported by users.