This a a big release with new features and stability improvements. We recommend updating Voyager operator if you are using it currently. Read the deployment guide here:
Download Docker images via:
docker pull appscode/voyager:1.5.5 docker pull appscode/haproxy:1.7.5-1.5.5
- Weighted Loadbalancing for Canary Deployment
- Customize generated HAProxy config via BackendRule
- Add Custom Annotation to LoadBalancer Service and Pods
- TLS tickets are disabled to ensure forward secrecy
- Multiple replicas of HAProxy can be run using
ingress.appscode.com/replicasannotation on ingress. If not set, this defaults to 1.
- Instead of ReplicationController, Voyager now used Deployments with
- A new mode called
NodePorthas been added that exposes HAProxy using a
NodePorttype service. This can be used in bare metal cluster to provide fault tolerance.
Daemontype has been renamed to
HostPortin docs. If you have an existing
Daemontype ingress, it will continue to work.
- HAProxy version has been upgraded to 1.7.5
- Base image for voyager pod has been updated to alpine.
- Update of ingress resources are handled such that unnecessary updates to firewalls are avoided with cloud providers like