- Upgrade MatrixKit version (v0.3.13).
- The "Placing VoIP/Video call" feature in now under the LABS settings of the settings page.
- Call: Check permissions before accessing to the camera and the microphone.
- Call Better handle call invites when the app resumes.
- Call: Improve the sending of local ICE candidates to avoid HTTP 429(Too Many Requests) response
- Crash report: In addition to GA report, prompt the user to report the crash by email.
- Call: Fixed the missing return_to_call translation.
- Call: Make audio continue to work when backgrounding the app.
- Call: Added sanity check on creation of RTCICEServer objects as crashes have been reported.
- Vector is turning off my music now that VoIP is implemented #476
- Call button should be greyed or not be displayed in room with more than 2 users #477.
- Call: call must be available in 1:1 rooms (invited and banned users do not count).
- Fixed crash in the room screen reported by GA.
- Fixed crash in [AppDelegate applicationDidBecomeActive:] #489.