- QEMU backend updated to v7.1.0
- (iOS) TrollStore build (UTM.HV.ipa) now supports JIT. Additionally, there is now in-app settings.
- iOS 14 and macOS 11.3 are the minimum supported systems for UTM v4.x. Please use UTM v3.x for support down to iOS 11 and macOS 11
- The configuration backend has been massively rewritten. Please backup all VMs prior to updating as you will not be able to re-open VMs saved by UTM v4 on older versions of UTM if you decide to downgrade.
- Updated QEMU to v7.1.0
- Updated ANGLE and virglrenderer to latest commit
- Fixed an issue where user override of machine property settings was not applied properly
- Localization: updated Japanese (thanks @MMP0)
- Localization: updated Spanish (Latin America) (thanks @JezerM)
- (iOS) Added in-app settings popover which synchronizes with the Settings app (useful for TrollStore installs where the Settings app page is inaccessible) (#4446)
- (iOS) TrollStore: support JIT without needing a separate JIT enabler (thanks @PojavLauncherTeam for the idea)
Please check the full list on Github and help report any bug you find that is not listed.
|UTM.deb||Jailbroken iOS version||Open in Cydia, dpkg, or Sileo||Yes||Yes(1)||Yes|
|UTM.dmg||macOS version||Mounting and copying UTM.app to /Applications||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|UTM.ipa||Non-jailbroken iOS version (sideloading)||AltStore, etc (see guide)||Yes(2)||No||No|
|UTM.HV.ipa||Non-jailbroken iOS version (TrollStore)||TrollStore||Yes||Yes(1)||Yes|
|UTM.SE.ipa||Non-jailbroken iOS version (sideloading)||AltStore, enterprise signing, etc||No||No||No|
- Hypervisor on iOS requires an M1 iPad.
- Enabling JIT may require a separate JIT enabler such as Jitterbug or Jitstreamer.