iOS: Visit https://getutm.app/install/ for the most up to date installation instructions.
macOS: Download "UTM.dmg" below and copy the contents to your
- QEMU 7.0.0*: The backend has been updated to the latest release. Check out https://www.qemu.org/2022/04/19/qemu-7-0-0/ for more details. Additionally, other backend components such as SPICE GTK, libusbredir, and more have also been updated.
- (iOS) UTM v3.2.x will be the last update to support iOS 11-13. If you are still running those versions, please make sure you report any issues now so they can be fixed by the final release of v3.2.x. After that, iOS 14+ will be required to run future versions of UTM.
- Checkbox for "Import VHDX Image" in the wizard now works correctly again (#3760)
- Fixed various crashes in SPICE webdavd share has been resolved thanks to updated backend (#3633)
- Removed "cache=writethrough" argument from block devices since it was added to workaround an issue with VHDX images which we now convert to QCOW2
- Added "discard=unmap,detect-zeroes=unmap" argument to block devices to reclaim unused space (#3460)
- When "do not save screenshot to disk" is enabled, any existing screenshot will be deleted the next time the VM is started (#3936)
- Fixed an issue in QEMU additional arguments where it sometimes would not appear after setting it (#3895)
- Fixed RNG device not appearing in console mode even when enabled in the settings (#3790)
- Added support for up to 5 additional mouse buttons (you may need to re-map them in the guest OS as they are automatically set to middle/up/down/side/extra) (#3906)
- (iOS) Fixed an issue in the legacy view where "invalid identifier" error may show up on a newly created VM (#3872)
- (macOS) Fixed crash when changing display settings while the VM window is open (but stopped) (#3925)
- (macOS) Fixed crash when trying to select "Share..." in context menu (#3915)
- (macOS) Prevent allowing rapid clicking of pause/resume which may lead to VM corruption (#3629)
- (macOS) Show progress indicator while VM is saving to prevent user from terminating the app early and cause corruption (#3752)
- (macOS) Block unsupported Apple USB devices from being captured (#3759)
Please check the full list on Github and help report any bug you find that is not listed.
- iOS 14 and below: There is a known issue crashing while running under taurine but not unc0ver. (#3628)
- Starting a VM shows an empty "Error" dialog. This will be fixed in the next release. A workaround is to add
highmem=onto "QEMU -> QEMU Machine Properties".