Visit https://getutm.app/install/ for the most up to date installation instructions.
New Features (Summary)
- URL automation and VM downloading (#2670) (thanks @conath) Allows for controlling and downloading VMs with
utm://URL. Check out #2670 for more information.
- (macOS) Improved cursor/keyboard capturing and handling: permit macOS shortcuts (minimize, full-screen) when not captured, fix various cursor bugs, basic support for VoiceOver and capturing, and more.
- (macOS) Various UI enhancements: export log/args to file (#3056), title bar changes (#3125), exit confirmation works beyond Cmd+Q/W (#3154) (thanks @ktprograms and @conath)
- Fixed DNS resolution on IPv6
- Updated zh-Hans localization (thanks @ty-yqs)
- Ensure temporary files are deleted when VM creation is canceled (#3012)
- Support re-generating and customizing MAC address (#2724)
- On PC/Q35 devices, USB mouse and keyboard will be disabled in order to prevent interference with the PS/2 keyboard and mouse that is always added to the machines. Some software such as Windows Installer will not work with the second mice.
- (macOS) Move VM name in main window from title to subtitle, reduces confusion when switching windows (#3099) (thanks @conath)
- (macOS) Show confirmation alert when closing/quitting with the menu or the button (#3103) (thanks @ktprograms)
- (macOS) Error alert (instead of crash) when trying to use unsupported features on < macOS 11.3 (#3118)
- (macOS) Support starting input capture with Ctrl+Opt (#3119)
- (macOS) Reduced UI thread blocking in terminal mode with lots of output spewing (#2404, #2555)
- (macOS) Add alternative hotkey for capture (Cmd+Opt) (#2710)
- (macOS) Unhide cursor when popup alert shows (#3101)
Please check the full list on Github and help report any bug you find that is not listed.