UTM 2.0 includes a redesign of the frontend for iOS 14 and introduces support for macOS 11. Due API limitations, the new design will not be available for iOS 13 and below. That means any feature that depends on the new design will also not be back-ported to iOS 13. Launching UTM 2.0 on iOS 14 will show the new design and launching UTM 2.0 on iOS 13 and below will show the old design.
iOS 14 unfortunately patched the ptrace() exploit that allowed UTM to run side-loaded on non-jailbroken devices. UTM 2.0 running on iOS 14 requires either jailbreaking or tethering to the Xcode debugger (launch directly from Xcode). To better support future iOS releases, we are deprecating support for non-jailbroken devices. This means that future features may depend on jailbreak and "legacy" UTM will no longer get priority for new features.
As always, please report all bugs to Github
- (iOS 14) Really fix drive import error and UTM import error (thanks @kkk669)
- (iOS 14) Fixed crash on APRR devices (including iPhone 12)
- (iOS 11-14) Added new warning when trying to import a .utm as a drive image (#497)
- (iOS 14) Fixed number text field input and input validation in various settings pages
- Updated zh-Hans translation (thanks @ty-yqs)
- Updated ko translation (thanks @obbcth)
Please check the full list on Github and help report any bug you find that is not listed.