Visit https://getutm.app/install/ for the most up to date installation instructions.
- Fix wrong display card value in settings
- Fix crash when selecting a display card (#2330)
- Disable SPICE powered options when display card is unsupported
- Improve boot ordering support
- Fix crash when number field is erased
- Fix restricted networking mode (thanks @conath)
- Fix Cocoa resolution scaling (thanks @akihikodaki)
- Add stable MAC address for new vm configs
- Support fixed Hypervisor entitlements in sandbox on macOS 11.3 (no fork() workaround needed)
- (macOS) Fix crash when moving drive down
- (macOS) Fixed screen clipping in fullscreen mode (#2372)
- (iOS) Jailbreak install now uses AppSync to install an unsigned IPA. Please read the Cydia description for important information on migrating VMs.
Notice for iOS 14.4+
iOS 14.4 broke JIT again (for non-jailbroken A12+ devices), and likely for good this time. We do not recommend updating to iOS 14.4 or higher. Future support for iOS will be limited to tethered and jailbroken devices only.
- Black screen or crash trying to start any VM? Make sure you read all the instructions in the install page.
- When installed via Cydia/Sileo, Settings and Files integration does not work and VMs are not deleted automatically when uninstalled.
Please check the full list on Github and help report any bug you find that is not listed.