This release is focused on the configuration UI.
- Better way of adding advanced QEMU options as a list (thanks @spotlightishere )
- Fixed audio (AC97 guest drivers may need to be installed) (thanks @js-john )
- Improved zh-Hans translation (thanks @js-john )
- Fixed mouse hold & drag (broken in last release)
- Added option to force multi-core TCG (ONLY for advanced users, this WILL break x86_64 emulation. For most people running i386/x86_64 there is no performance advantage for > 1 core! Any more cores will degrade performance!). Changed default core count to 1 for the same reason.
- Added option to specify JIT cache size (allows more fine tuning with limited host memory, more JIT cache = faster execution, more guest RAM = more concurrent applications running)
- Show available system memory, available system cores, and estimated memory usage for easier configuration
- Added target machine picker. Fine tune emulation by specifying a target machine (like RPI3 for aarch64 for example). Default machine will be selected automatically which is the old behaviour.
- Save the display state when VM is shut down: the zoom and position of the display as well as the visibility of the toolbar and keyboard
- Debug logging: when enabled
debug.logwill be created in the .utm bundle. Can aid in debugging issues. You can also export the debug log easily from the configuration screen.
- A warning message shows up now when attempting to change unimplemented configuration settings