1.6.1 (December 12, 2017)
- Fixed a bug where, if you published a LocalDataTrack, unpublished it, and then
published it again, you would be unable to
senddata over it again.
- We've worked around a long-standing issue with Firefox's RTCIceTransport
behavior that required you to always add a LocalAudioTrack. You should now be
able to connect to Rooms with, for example, only a LocalVideoTrack, only a
LocalDataTrack, or no LocalTracks at all.
- Binary RemoteDataTrack messages received in Firefox arrived as Blobs instead
of ArrayBuffers (as in Chrome and Safari). We now set the underlying
binaryTypeto "arraybuffer" in order to ensure consistent
behavior across browsers. (JSDK-1627)
- We always stringify
names passed via LocalTrackOptions now. (JSDK-1565)
- Added a workaround for WebRTC
Issue 8329. This
issue caused Track failures in Chrome whenever participating in Rooms from a
device that supported duplicate codecs (for example, H.264 at two different
profile levels). (JSDK-1645)
- Fixed some code that could lead to a renegotiation loop in Firefox.
- Fixed a memory leak in an internal class, PeerConnectionV2.