Master Build Status
Upgrade to this release is highly recommended and upgrade to any 0.28.x release is mandatory for the majority of users
Pool and service operators should treat this as a mandatory upgrade to prevent possible issues with mined block acceptance.
End of Life (EOL) and End of Support (EOS) Notice
Please note that v0.28.x are the last releases to contain turtle-service. Releases after 0.v28.x will no longer contain the turtle-service binaries and the code will be removed. The next release will not contain turtle-service or any legacy WalletGreen dependencies. If you have not converted your wallet(s) and or services over to Proton, zedwallet, or wallet-api you are encouraged to do so soon. The next release will remove all legacy support for older wallets and the daemon API will be changed thus rendering turtle-service inoperable. Should you experience any issues working with wallet-api, please make sure that you open an issue so that the issue may be resolved as quickly as possible.
This also establishes the timeline for the End of Support (EOS) of turtle-service being the next release (v1.0.0). With the release of v1.0.0, turtle-service will no longer be supported or work with the core software.
As always, make sure you have backed up your keys as that is the only foolproof way to restore your wallet in the event of an issue.
- General CI/CD updates due to GH Actions updates
- P2P minimum version bumped to 11
- Resolved regression whereby block submissions to the daemon would result in a failure to accept a valid block in rare instances. -- Special thanks to the Hashvault.pro pool for notifying us of this bug.
- #893: Incorrectly resetting instead of rewinding on subwallet import resolved in v1.0.0
- #943: wallet-upgrader needs further scrutiny dropped in v1.0.0
- #1024: Prevent importing same wallet multiple times resolved in v1.0.0
How To Sync Quickly
Visit the checkpoints how to use site for simple to follow directions on using checkpoints.
How To Compile
See the TurtleCoin Release page for the full change history.
Cryptonote Developers, Bytecoin Developers, Forknote Project, TurtleCoin Community