Note: This was supposed to be released as 3.1 but mistakenly released as 3.2 and published, at which point it's basically too late. Oh well.
- Do not URL-encode cookie values (#594, potentially breaking)
- Opt-in header forwarding on redirect (#608, potentially breaking)
- Test setups/asserts more forgiving about ignoring query strings (#596, potentially breaking)
net472target to avoid unnecessary package dependency (#616)
- BUGFIX: Sending cookies on redirect (#602)
- BUGFIX: Redircts where Location excludes scheme (#595)
- BUGFIX: Exception on .NET Framework if content headers are forwarded on redirect GET (#583)