This is a major release with numerous enhancements and several breaking changes:
- NEW: .NET Core 1.0 support
- NEW Target .NET Platform Standard 1.4
- NEW: Support for mulitpart posts with file uploads. (#113)
Send*Asyncmethods with variable HTTP verb for atypical scenarios. (#111, #91)
stringto match core
HttpContentargument, which can be null.
- NEW: All async HTTP methods have optional
FlurlHttpSettings.CookiesEnabledto allow globally enabling cookies instead of just per client.
- FIXED: Cookies can be enabled before URL is specified on the client. (#106)
- FIXED: Several small issues and quirks with multi-platform support, including Xamarin
- FIXED: Deal with quoted charset value (#76)
FlurlClient.GetCookies()(read-only) dictionary replaced by
FlurlClient.Cookiesdictionary, which can also be written to for sending. (
WithCookiesfluent methods still supported and recommended.)
HttpTest.RespondWithJsonhave different parameter order, supporting more options but fewer overloads:
([string or object] body, int status = 200, object headers = null, object cookies = null)
Thanks to @kroniak and @engenb for lots of help with this release!