25 November 2020
The Sympa Community is proud to release the new beta of the next version of Sympa. Please install it to test and report bugs, translate user interface to your language, or enhance documentation of Sympa, if you want to help the Sympa community deliver a more reliable version of Sympa.
Sympa 6.2.59b.1 is the new beta version of Sympa 6.2.
This version introduces some improvements and fixes several bugs.
About beta version
This version is a pre-release version of the next stable release. We expect feedback from users and developers. To know how to report bugs or improvements, see Contributing to Sympa.
- Next stable release, 6.2.60, is planned to be released on Monday, 21st December 2020 (in UTC).
Translation catalog was updated because some messages were added mainly for new features.
- Translations added on translation site before 19th December 00:00 UTC will be shipped with the stable release.
- Several options at installation and run time to get rid of setuid wrappers were introduced. These changes may help avoiding potential risk by using setuid programs.
MHonArc will be maintained by us
Now The Sympa Community is in charge of maintenance of MHonArc, a mail-to-HTML converter.
- Repository is
- Issues are tracked on Issues on GitHub.
- The latest version will be released on MetaCPAN as before.