20 October 2020
The Sympa Community is proud to release the newest version of Sympa.
Sympa 6.2.58 is the newest stable version of Sympa 6.2.
- Download source distribution
- Check the release notes
- Check the upgrade instructions from earlier versions
- How to contribute to Sympa
This version fixes several bugs and introduces some enhancements. Translations to several languages have been mostly completed. Administrators are encouraged to upgrade Sympa to this version.
Highlight of this version
This version implements several improvements that increase convenience of users, including that:
- No owner defined in a list is no longer treated as erroneous configuration;
- Unexpected synchronization of included users will no longer occur;
- Command line option to rebuild archives of particular list.
Check the release notes for more details.
Thanks to heavy works by translators on translation site, Sympa almost completely supports following languages:
- Japanese (日本語)
- Russian (Русский)
- Galician (Galego)
- Spanish (Español)
- German (Deutsch)
- French (Français)
- Italian (Italiano)
- US English
Along with languages above, help documents for users are provided in following languages:
- Catalan (Català)
- Basque (Euskara)
- Polish (Polski)