This release is a stability release mostly aimed at improving performance of captive core and network overall.
- Populate mEntryCache, performance improvement
mSyncingLedgersfrom growing indefinitely when out of sync, lowering memory consumptions while catching up.
- Increment iterator before break, that would sometimes update database entries multiple time while applying buckets.
- Clean up MultiOrderBook when offer is removed - improving memory usage a little bit.
- Query optimization for InMemoryLedgerTxn, restoring proper performance for captive core instances.
- Update the logic in
LogSlowExecutionto correctly count dropped messages
- Check test tx meta in GitHub CI. Improve detection of protocol level bugs in tests.
- Move to
FMT_STRINGin production code, catches format errors at compile time.
- Fix libc++ versions in Dockerfile.testing, fixing link issues in container.
- Fix passive flag xdr comment.
- add a few updates to docs related to meta ingestion with captive-core
- properly convert some enum values when printing json, could crash in some situations
- Check for DB file existence in captive core fixing a potential race condition on startup.
- [Enable docker-from-docker inside devcontainer]
- Dampen arb flooding, by favoring transactions that are both higher fee and submitted first (only when identified as “arbitrage traffic”, other transactions are still flooded exclusively based on fee).