- fix: captive core crashes with all invariants enabled
- base64 commands: properly parse multi lines
- log when meta stream writes are slow. This helps diagnose when systems like Horizon are not keeping up with traffic.
- Performance updates.Switch to native uint128_t, as well as a couple pr1 and pr2.
- Remove unnecessary protocol version checks in tests
- Fuzz liquidity pools
- Add a new config to wait for merges to complete when catching up
- Windows: uint128 and bucket merge fix
- Delete TmpDirs in order before shutting down in the Fuzzer
- Remove some redundant metrics. See PR for actual list.