- Retry DNS resolution faster on startup. Speeds up connection establishment in certain scenarios (particularly Kubernetes automatic DNS provision).
- In memory mode wants SOCI transactions. Fixes a rare atomicity bug that can prevent successful crash-recovery of a captive core.
- Herder tracking cleanup and tests
- Additional startup checks
- SCP / Quorum utils: Minor fixes to reduce dependencies
- Add unit tests for application setup
- Minor logging changes:
encode-assetcommand for debugging
- Groundwork for CAP-0038, not yet used:
- Store LedgerEntry in trustline table. Marked as a breaking change for visibility: no code or configuration needs to change, but on upgrade stellar-core will perform an automatic SQL schema migration, and will be unavailable to sync with its peers until this migration completes. On a fast SSD running on SQLite, the migration may be as quick as 2 minutes; on a slow spinning disk running on postgres it may take a half hour or more. Nodes should therefore be upgraded gradually and individually to avoid disruption.