- BucketManager: move garbage collection out of shutdown. Fixes a potential crash on shutdown.
- Initialize CommandHandler last. Fixes a potential crash on startup.
- Herder: process old slots correctly
- Rebuild ledger tables on schema upgrade
- Strengthen seqnum validation
- make static arrays safe (old style doesn't enforce proper size at compile time)
- Visual C++ fixes and warnings
- SCP: Remove unused includes of crypto/SHA.h
- Only define gExplicitSeed when BUILD_TEST is
- Refactor BucketListGenerator to fix broken acceptance test
- SCP: Slightly reduce dependency on crypto/SecretKey.h
- Add variety to the fuzzer
- Fix BucketListIsConsistentWithDatabase. Update bucket consistency invariant to work with partial DB rebuild.
- Diagnostic tools. Adds new metrics to monitor archives.
- Probe working-ness of
<filesystem>more aggressively. This improves detection of broken (6+ years old) toolchains when building.
- Remove deprecated --reply-in-memory command line option
- Change OperationID to use an AccountID instead of MuxedAccount. Marked as a breaking change for visibility.