- Improved an edge case when nodes come back in sync, this allows nodes to start voting right away instead of waiting for the network for an extra ledger.
- Improved “ClaimableBalanceEntry” envariants.
- Improve surveying performance
- Refactored “getBestOffer” code to improve cache behavior.
- Made the default behavior of the dump-xdr and print-xdr commands fully JSON compliant.
- Hardened behavior when reading/writing files. This should result in a better behavior when running out of disk space.
- Picked up updated Tracy instrumentation library.
- Fixed a few potential problems identified by static analysis and in herder.
- Squash sql schema to v12.
- Fixed an issue in simulation bucket generation code.
- Added new options to “run” to specify the starting ledger this allows core to resume from the right place in history as needed by the consumer of “captive core”.
- Added ability to pass in ledger sequence number and close time to “manual close” this makes it possible to test even more behaviors by consumers of stellar-core.
- Improved output of the quorum endpoint to report perceived latency of validators in the quorum set.
- Added a new property in archive files to track which network the archive is tracking.
- Implemented ability to securely sign transactions from the command line on Windows.
- Allow to access HTTP endpoint when running command line catchup.
- Allow setting the HTTP port configuration to 0 as to disable the HTTP endpoint.
- Protocol 14 support for scaling simulations.