- Fixed an edge case in SCP that could lead to node stability issues
- Improved print-xdr command to properly work with protocol 13’s Multiplex Accounts
- Fixed an overflow in the metrics subsystem that could lead to incorrect metrics reported by core
- Use milliseconds when reporting SCP metrics
- Fixed an edge case that would cause the metadata stream to be closed/reopen, confusing clients in captive mode.
- Changed back some sqlite settings that were causing performance issues on network drives likes Amazon’s EBS.
- Added a way to specify the stream to use on the command line when running stellar-core in captive mode.
- Added support for real time performance tracking using Tracy
- Added a way to inject spikes during simulations
- Various improvements to the overlay survey script - modernized and attach new properties to the graph.