Numerous key-related UX improvements:
- All key-related commands have been consolidated under the
chainlink keys eth create
chainlink admin info=>
chainlink keys eth list
chainlink node p2p [create|list|delete]=>
chainlink keys p2p [create|list|delete]
chainlink node ocr [create|list|delete]=>
chainlink keys ocr [create|list|delete]
chainlink node vrf [create|list|delete]=>
chainlink keys vrf [create|list|delete]
- Deleting OCR key bundles and P2P key bundles now archives them (i.e., soft delete) so that they can be recovered if needed. If you want to hard delete a key, pass the new
--hardflag to the command, e.g.
chainlink keys p2p delete --hard 6.
- Output from ETH/OCR/P2P/VRF key CLI commands now renders consistently.
- Deleting an OCR/P2P/VRF key now requires confirmation from the user. To skip confirmation (e.g. in shell scripts), pass
--ocrpasswordflag has been removed. OCR/P2P keys now share the same password at the ETH key (i.e., the password specified with the
- Two new env variables are added
P2P_ANNOUNCE_PORTwhich allow node operators to override locally detected values for the chainlink node's externally reachable IP/port.
OCR_LISTEN_PORThave been renamed to
- Support for adding a job with the same name as one that was deleted.
- Fixed an issue where the HTTP adapter would send an empty body on retries.