Official Release Artifacts
For more builds across platforms and architectures see the
Assets section below.
And for packaged versions (Homebrew, Scoop, etc.), see our installation docs.
Don't see the artifact you need? Open an issue here.
Signatures and Checksums
step uses sigstore/cosign for signing and verifying release artifacts.
Below is an example using
cosign to verify a release artifact:
cosign verify-blob \ -key https://raw.githubusercontent.com/smallstep/cli/master/cosign.pub \ -signature ~/Downloads/step_darwin_0.18.1-rc5_amd64.tar.gz.sig ~/Downloads/step_darwin_0.18.1-rc5_amd64.tar.gz
checksums.txt file (in the 'Assets' section below) contains a checksum for every artifact in the release.
- 5a12dbb Try removing apt install step from release process
- dd0a52d Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/smallstep/cli into rpm
- 1fc388d Merge pull request #596 from smallstep/truststore-freebsd
- 7245e2f Upgrade trustore.
- 0e22d74 Merge pull request #594 from smallstep/revoke-usage
- 0b486b9 Clarify revocation for OIDC
- 5c8f7d0 Don't refer to JWK provisioner list in docs (until #595 is fixed)
- 48b39bd Describe revocation via JWK vs mTLS
- 89d8fdd Merge pull request #593 from smallstep/max/dup-flag
- a73a4b0 Remove duplicate --expires-in flag in usage
- bc733b6 Update README.md
- ea92d47 Update README.md
- d624a91 Merge pull request #572 from oncilla/emoji-format
- 8de2347 feedback
- 953d552 use prettier emojis
- c4401e8 Add emoji format to fingerprint commands
Those were the changes on v0.18.1-rc5!
Come join us on Discord to ask questions, chat about PKI, or get a sneak peak at the freshest PKI memes.