This release brought several fixes and improvements to WoeUSB
- For 64bit systems with large primary memory(i.e. RAM), a noticible severe system unresponding issue during file copying process is now workarounded.(issue #113)
- Now for full device installation(--device), a
wipefscall has now being included to clean-up all known partition table and filesystem signatures to avoid
grub-installfailure due to false positives being detected.(issue #61)
Also this release contains a large portion of development and maintainence changes:
- Many bug fixes for Debian policy compliance, although not ready for inclusion into the Debian software archive yet.
- Many Bash scripting improvements powered by ShellCheck
- We would like to thank @mprahl and @leon-anavi for fixing various English grammar issues and typos in our documentation and code.