This release contain major internal refactoring on scanning the file system.
- Check error and return it
There are many place where error from file create, write, and close was not
checked. With the help of tools, all error was checked and returned to the
- Move generated content (template) to its own file
Since we generate go code, the template become noise because its inlined
with the generator itself, which make the code unreadable. This commit
split and move the content of generated to its own file
- Refactoring the file scanner
There are several problems in old file system scanner,
It's unreadable. It's hard to read what the code do from the start
until the end, which make it even harder to write new function/feature.
Each input file is converted to absolute path to handle symlink
files and/or directory which cause additional process. The new scanner
work with relative path only.
- @joerocklin: Add the proper 'DO NOT EDIT' tag on file assets
- @komuw: update installation with the right location