This release changes binary name to
certik, and package path to
There is an upgrade planned at height
10485430 for shentu mainnet. This release should be applied at the height where
Shentu-V260 software upgrade takes place. Further announcements & operations for the upgrade will be posted soon.
The upgrade operation should be a binary replacement at the upgrade height, plus rename of the home directory from .certik to .shentud.
- Upgrade height is reached
- Stop the running certik daemon
- Replace the running binary with the v2.6.0 version. The binary is renamed to shentud since v2.6.0.
- Rename home directory from .certik to .shentud
- Start the shentud daemon with the new binary
The above steps are sufficient to perform this upgrade.
Make sure you do NOT perform the below operations:
certik unsafe-reset-allor delete the data directory, as it will require you to sync from the beginning of shentu-2.2 network.
- Replace the binary before the upgrade height. It will corrupt your database and you will have to either download the snapshot at https://shentu-data-snapshot-light.s3.amazonaws.com/shentu.tar.gz or sync from the beginning of shentu-2.2 network.
[v2.6.0] - 10/31/2022
Client Breaking Changes
- (app) #467 Change binary name to
API Breaking Changes
- (app) #467 Change package path to "github.com/shentufoundation/ shentu" from "github.com/certikfoundation/shentu"
- (app) #386 Remove MixedCoins from codebase