- Hardware cursor: Less perceived lag.
- Better brush handling.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Version 1.2.1 had a bug where it made files bigger each time it reloaded. This version fixes corrupted files.
- Single point strokes sometimes didn't render, depending on zoom level
- Tapping on title bar with with wacom pen counted as stroke input
- Milton remembers when it was maximized.
- For the first 6 hours this release did not save files properly, this was fixed. Sorry!
Problems with anti-virus There were complaints with the last couple of releases. Some people couldn't download the installer because Windows thinks it is a virus :(. It is not! There is a zip file in case you are having this issue, but hopefully it is gone now. Here is a link to virustotal.com examining this installer, whereas the previous one did have a false positive.
If you can't download the installer (or you don't want to), download
The next release will be mostly a performance release. There's a bunch of places where Milton needs to be faster for usability reasons.