This is a service update to the stable version 1.4 of Roundcube Webmail.
It contains fixes and general improvements from our issue tracker, mainly related to email composition and UI oddities in Elastic skin and with the TinyMCE richtext editor. See the full changelog below.
This version is considered stable and we recommend to update all productive installations of Roundcube with it.
Please do backup your data before updating!
- Fix HTML editor in latest Chrome 85.0.4183.102, update to TinyMCE 4.9.11 (#7615)
- Add missing localization for some label/legend elements in userinfo plugin (#7478)
- Fix importing birthday dates from Gmail vCards (BDAY:YYYYMMDD)
- Fix restoring Cc/Bcc fields from local storage (#7554)
jstz.min.jsinstallation, bump version to 1.0.7
- Fix incorrect
- Fix link to closure compiler in
- Fix bug where some parts of a message could have been missing in a reply/forward body (#7568)
- Fix empty space on mail printouts in Chrome (#7604)
- Fix empty output from HTML5 parser when content contains XML tag (#7624)
- Fix scroll jump on key press in plain text mode of the HTML editor (#7622)
- Fix so autocompletion list does not hide on scroll inside it (#7592)