This is a service and security update to the stable version 1.4 of Roundcube Webmail.
It contains fixes for recently reported security vulnerabilities as well a small number of general improvements from our issue tracker. See the full changelog below.
- Fix potential XSS issue in HTML editor of the identity signature input
- Fix cross-site scripting (XSS) via HTML messages with malicious svg content [CVE-2020-16145]
- Fix cross-site scripting (XSS) via HTML messages with malicious math content
Credits for the latter two findings go to Łukasz Pilorz from Pentesters.
This version is considered stable and we recommend to update all productive installations of Roundcube with it.
Please do backup your data before updating!
- Managesieve: Fix too-small input field in Elastic when using custom headers (#7498)
- Fix support for an error as a string in message_before_send hook (#7475)
- Elastic: Fix redundant scrollbar in plain text editor on mail reply (#7500)
- Elastic: Fix deleted and replied+forwarded icons on messages list (#7503)
- Managesieve: Allow angle brackets in out-of-office message body (#7518)
- Fix bug in conversion of email addresses to mailto links in plain text messages (#7526)
format=flowedformatting on plain text part derived from the HTML content (#7504)
- Fix incorrect rewriting of internal links in HTML content (#7512)
- Fix handling links without defined protocol (#7454)
- Fix paging of search results on IMAP servers with no SORT capability (#7462)
- Fix detecting special folders on servers with both SPECIAL-USE and LIST-STATUS (#7525)
- Security: Fix potential XSS issue in HTML editor of the identity signature input (#7507)
- Security: Fix cross-site scripting (XSS) via HTML messages with malicious svg content [
- Security: Fix cross-site scripting (XSS) via HTML messages with malicious math content