- Add basic anonymous tracking (start, end, exception) (c067a83)
Note: anonymous data is collected at the start and end of a release-it session. This data includes:
- release-it version, Node.js version, operating system
- Options such as (non) interactive mode,
buildCommand(not the command itself),
- Terminal size, color support
- See lib/metrics.js for details.
I would like to have an idea of the number of (successful) runs, and how it is used. Currently the only vague indication is download stats at the npm project page, and GitHub stars.