Release It! v3
Try it now:
npm install -g release-it@beta
This is the first beta release of v3. Feel free to run it on your workload locally or CI environment. Remember, there is a "dry run" option, and a "no-questions-asked mode", working well together using
- Animated spinners, checkmarks and duration (in
- Disable specific tasks within the release process (e.g. skip tagging the commit).
--no-with CLI arguments to negate boolean settings, such as
npmconfiguration for source and dist repos.
- Support for public scoped npm packages.
npm. forcePublishSourceRepois removed. Set
- Github Release
githubAssetsare now at
src.beforeStageCommand. It was pointless, as it was executed right before
dist.beforeStageCommandis still there).
- Removed implicit verbose output. Use
release-it --debughas become
Under the hood
- Finally, a test suite.
- Switch from home-made async file copy module to cpy.
- Switch from minimist to yargs-parser for CLI argument parsing.
- Use ora for spinners and checkmarks.
- Use debug package for debug output.
- Less retries for GitHub releases/upload assets when it seems pointless to do so.