Drop support for Xcode 13 and add Xcode 14.3.1. Xcode 14.1 is now the minimum supported version.
- Adjust the error message for private
Objectsubclasses and subclasses nested inside other types to explain how to make them work rather than state that it's impossible. (#5662).
- Improve performance of SectionedResults. With a single section it is now ~10% faster, and the runtime of sectioning no longer scales significantly with section count, giving >100% speedups when there are large numbers of sections (Core #6606).
- Very slightly improve performance of runtime thread checking on the main thread. (Core #6606)
- Allow support for implicit boolean queries on Swift's Type Safe Queries API (#8212).
- Fixed a fatal error (reported to the sync error handler) during client reset or automatic partition-based to flexible sync migration if the reset has been triggered during an async open and the schema being applied has added new classes. Due to this bug automatic flexibly sync migration has been disabled for older releases and this is now the minimum version required. (#6601, since automatic client resets were introduced in v10.25.0)
- Dictionaries sometimes failed to map unresolved links to nil. If the target of a link in a dictionary was deleted by another sync client, reading that field from the dictionary would sometimes give an invalid object rather than nil. In addition, queries on dictionaries would sometimes have incorrect results. (Core #6644, since v10.8.0)
- Older versions of Realm would sometimes fail to properly mark objects as being the target of an incoming link from another object. When this happened, deleting the target object would hit an assertion failure due to the inconsistent state. We now reconstruct a valid state rather than crashing. (Core #6585, since v5.0.0)
- Fix several UBSan failures which did not appear to result in functional bugs (Core #6649).
- Using both synchronous and asynchronous transactions on the same thread or scheduler could hit the assertion failure "!realm.is_in_transaction()" if one of the callbacks for an asynchronous transaction happened to be scheduled during a synchronous transaction (Core #6659, since v10.26.0)
- The stored deployment location for Apps was not being updated correctly after receiving a redirect response from the server, resulting in every connection attempting to connect to the old URL and getting redirected rather than only the first connection after the deployment location changed. (Core #6630, since v10.38.2)
- Realm Studio: 14.0.1 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 10.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 14.3.
- CocoaPods: 1.10 or later.
- Xcode: 14.1-14.3.1.
- Upgraded realm-core from 13.10.1 to 13.13.0.