- Slightly (%) improve the performance of most operations which involve reading from a Realm file.
- Rerunning an equality query on an indexed string property would give incorrect results if a previous run of the query matched multiple objects and it now matches one object. This could manifest as either finding a non-matching object or a "key not found" exception being thrown. (#6536, since 5.0.0).
- File format: Generates Realms with format v11 (Reads and upgrades all previous formats)
- Realm Object Server: 3.21.0 or later.
- Realm Studio: 5.0.0 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 5.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 12.
- Upgraded realm-core from v6.1.1 to v6.1.2
- Upgraded realm-sync from v5.0.25 to v5.0.25