- Opening Realms on background threads could produce spurious Incorrect Thread exceptions when a cached Realm existed for a previously existing thread with the same thread ID as the current thread. (#6659,
#6689, #6712, since 5.0.0).
- Upgrading a table with incoming links but no properties would crash. This was probably not possible to hit in practice as we reject object types with no properties.
- Upgrading a non-nullable List which nonetheless contained null values would crash. This was possible due to missing error-checking in some older versions of Realm.
- File format: Generates Realms with format v10 (Reads and upgrades all previous formats)
- Realm Object Server: 3.21.0 or later.
- Realm Studio: 3.11 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 5.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 11.6.
- Upgraded realm-core from v6.0.18 to v6.0.19
- Upgraded realm-sync from v5.0.15 to v5.0.16