- Accessing a Realm after calling
deleteAll()would sometimes throw an exception with the reason 'ConstIterator copy failed'. (#6597, since 5.0.0).
- Fix an assertion failure inside the
migrate_links()function when upgrading a pre-5.0 Realm file.
- Fix a bug in memory mapping management. This bug could result in multiple different asserts as well as segfaults. In many cases stack backtraces would include members of the EncyptedFileMapping near the top - even if encryption was not used at all. In other cases asserts or crashes would be in methods reading an array header or array element. In all cases the application would terminate immediately. (Core #3838, since v5.0.0).
- File format: Generates Realms with format v10 (Reads and upgrades all previous formats)
- Realm Object Server: 3.21.0 or later.
- Realm Studio: 3.11 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 5.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 11.6.
- Upgraded realm-core from v6.0.14 to v6.0.18
- Upgraded realm-sync from v5.0.14 to v5.0.15