- Add support for the x86_64 watchOS simulator added in Xcode 12.
- (RLM)Results objects would incorrectly pin old read transaction versions
until they were accessed after a Realm was refreshed, resulting in the Realm
file growing to large sizes if a Results was retained but not accessed after
every write. (#6677, since 5.0.0).
- Fix linker errors when using SwiftUI previews with Xcode 12 when Realm was
installed via Swift Package Manager. (#6625)
- File format: Generates Realms with format v10 (Reads and upgrades all previous formats)
- Realm Object Server: 3.21.0 or later.
- Realm Studio: 3.11 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 5.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 11.6.
- Upgraded realm-core from v6.0.12 to v6.0.14
- Upgraded realm-sync from v5.0.12 to v5.0.14