- Fix a file format upgrade bug when opening older Realm files.. Could cause assertions like "Assertion failed: ref != 0" during opening of a Realm. (Core #6644, since 5.2.0)
- A use-after-free would occur if a Realm was compacted, opened on multiple threads prior to the first write, then written to while reads were happening on other threads. This could result in a variety of crashes, often inside realm::util::EncryptedFileMapping::read_barrier. (Since v5.0.0, #6626, #6628, #6652, #6655, #6656).
- File format: Generates Realms with format v10 (Reads and upgrades all previous formats)
- Realm Object Server: 3.21.0 or later.
- Realm Studio: 3.11 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 5.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 11.6.
- Upgraded realm-core from v6.0.11 to v6.0.12
- Upgraded realm-sync from v5.0.11 to v5.0.12