- Add prebuilt binary for Xcode 11.6 to the release package.
- Creating an object inside migration which changed that object type's primary key would hit an assertion failure mentioning primary_key_col (#6613, since 5.0.0).
- Modifying the value of a string primary key property inside a migration with a Realm file which was upgraded from pre-5.0 would corrupt the property's index, typically resulting in crashes. (Core #3765, since 5.0.0).
- Some Realm files which hit assertion failures when upgrading from the pre-5.0 file format should now upgrade correctly (Since 5.0.0).
- File format: Generates Realms with format v10 (Reads and upgrades all previous formats)
- Realm Object Server: 3.21.0 or later.
- Realm Studio: 3.11 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 5.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 11.6.
- Upgraded realm-core from v6.0.9 to v6.0.11
- Upgraded realm-sync from v5.0.8 to v5.0.11