Realm.objectWillChange, which is a Combine publisher that will emit a notification each time the Realm is refreshed or a write transaction is committed.
- Fix the spelling of
ObjectKeyIdentifiable. The old spelling is available and deprecated for compatibility.
RealmCollection.collectionPublisher. The old name interacted with the
Sequencein very confusing ways, so we need to use a different name. The
publishername is still available for compatibility. (#6516)
- Work around "xcodebuild timed out while trying to read SwiftPackageManagerExample.xcodeproj" errors when installing Realm via
- Fix a performance regression when using change notifications. (Since 5.0.0, #6629).
- File format: Generates Realms with format v10 (Reads and upgrades all previous formats)
- Realm Object Server: 3.21.0 or later.
- Realm Studio: 3.11 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 5.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 11.5.
- Upgraded realm-core from v6.0.8 to v6.0.9
- Upgraded realm-sync from v5.0.7 to v5.0.8