Xcode 11.3 and iOS 9 are now the minimum supported versions.
- Add support for building with Xcode 12 beta 1. watchOS currently requires removing x86_64 from the supported architectures. Support for the new 64-bit watch simulator will come in a future release.
- Opening a Realm file in file format v6 (created by Realm Cocoa versions between 2.4 and 2.10) would crash. (Since 5.0.0, Core #3764).
- Upgrading v9 (pre-5.0) Realm files would create a redundant search index for primary key properties. This index would then be removed the next time the Realm was opened, resulting in some extra i/o in the upgrade process. (Since 5.0.0, Core #3787).
- Fixed a performance issue with upgrading v9 files with search indexes on non-primary-key properties. (Since 5.0.0, Core #3767).
List.index(of:)would give incorrect results if it was the very first thing called on that List after a Realm was refreshed following a write which modified the List. (Since 5.0.0, #6606).
- If a ThreadSafeReference was the only remaining reference to a Realm, multiple copies of the file could end up mapped into memory at once. This probably did not have any symptoms other than increased memory usage. (Since 5.0.0).
- File format: Generates Realms with format v10 (Reads and upgrades all previous formats)
- Realm Object Server: 3.21.0 or later.
- Realm Studio: 3.11 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 5.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 11.5.
- Upgraded realm-core from v6.0.6 to v6.0.8
- Upgraded realm-sync from v5.0.5 to v5.0.7