-[RLMObject isFrozen]always returned false. (#6568, since 5.0.0).
- Freezing an object within the write transaction that the object was created in now throws an exception rather than crashing when the object is first used.
- The schema for frozen Realms was not properly initialized, leading to crashes when accessing a RLMLinkingObjects property. (#6568, since 5.0.0).
Object.isInvalidatedvia a keypath literal would produce a warning in Swift 5.2 due to the property not being marked as @objc. (#6554)
- File format: Generates Realms with format v10 (Reads and upgrades all previous formats)
- Realm Object Server: 3.21.0 or later.
- Realm Studio: 3.11 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 5.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 11.5.