- Update Xcode 12.5 to Xcode 12.5.1.
- Create fewer dynamic classes at runtime, improving memory usage and startup time slightly.
- Importing the Realm swift package produced several warnings about excluded files not existing. Note that one warning will still remain after this change. (#7295, since v10.8.0).
- Update the root URL for the API docs so that the links go to the place where new versions of the docs are being published. (#7299, since v10.6.0).
- Realm Studio: 11.0.0 or later. Note that this version of Realm Studio has not yet been released at the time of this release.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 10.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 12.5.1.
- CocoaPods: 1.10 or later.
- Xcode: 12.2-13.0 beta 1.