- Queries of the form "a.b.c == nil" would match objects where
cdid not have an index and did not if
cwas indexed. Both will now match
to align with NSPredicate's behavior. ([Core #4460]https://github.com/realm/realm-core/pull/4460), since 4.3.0).
- Restore support for upgrading files from file format 5 (Realm Cocoa 1.x).
(Core #7089, since v5.0.0)
- On 32bit devices you may get exception with "No such object" when upgrading
to v10.* (Java #7314, since v5.0.0)
- The notification worker thread would rerun queries after every commit rather
than only commits which modified tables which could effect the query results
if the table had any outgoing links to tables not used in the query.
(Core #4456, since v5.0.0).
- Fix "Invalid ref translation entry [16045690984833335023, 78187493520]"
assertion failure which could occur when using sync or multiple processes
writing to a single Realm file.
(#7086, since v5.0.0).
- Realm Studio: 10.0.0 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 10.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 12.4.
- CocoaPods: 1.10 or later.
- Upgraded realm-core from v10.5.3 to v10.5.4