@StateRealmObjectfor SwiftUI support. This property wrapper type instantiates an observable object on a View.
Use in place of
@ObservedRealmObjectfor SwiftUI support. This property wrapper type subscribes to an observable object
and invalidates a view whenever the observable object changes. Use in place of
@ObservedResultsfor SwiftUI support. This property wrapper type retrieves results from a Realm.
The results use the realm configuration provided by the environment value
Realm.Configurationtypes respectively. Values can be injected into views using the
MyView().environment(\.realmConfiguration, Realm.Configuration(fileURL: URL(fileURLWithPath: "myRealmPath.realm"))).
The value can then be declared on the example
@Environment(\.realm) var realm.
Valueis of type
These extensions expose methods for wrapped write transactions, to avoid boilerplate within
EmbeddedObject.bindfor SwiftUI support. This allows you to create
bindings of realm properties when a propertyWrapper is not available for you to do so, e.g.,
- The Sync client now logs error messages received from server rather than just
the size of the error message.
- Errors returned from the server when sync WebSockets get closed are now
captured and surfaced as a SyncError.
- Improve performance of sequential reads on a Results backed directly by a
realm.object(ClasSName.self)with no filter/sort/etc.) by 50x.
- Orphaned embedded object types which are not linked to by any top-level types
are now better handled. Previously the server would reject the schema,
resulting in delayed and confusing error reporting. Explicitly including an
objectTypesis now immediately reported as an error when opening
the Realm, and orphans are automatically excluded from the auto-discovered
objectTypesis not specified.
- Reading from a Results backed directly by a Table (i.e.
realm.object(ClasSName.self)with no filter/sort/etc.) would give incorrect
results if the Results was constructed and accessed before creating a new
object with a primary key less than the smallest primary key which previously
existed. (#7014, since v5.0.0).
- During synchronization you might experience crash with
"Assertion failed: ref + size <= next->first".
- Realm Studio: 10.0.0 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 10.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 12.4.
- CocoaPods: 1.10 or later.
- Upgraded realm-core from v10.4.0 to v10.5.0