- Add Xcode 12.3 binary to release package.
- Add support for queries which have nil on the left side and a keypath on the
right side (e.g. "nil == name" rather than "name == nil" as was previously
- Timeouts when calling server functions via App would sometimes crash rather
than report an error.
- Fix a race condition which would lead to "uncaught exception in notifier
thread: N5realm15InvalidTableRefE: transaction_ended" and a crash when the
source Realm was closed or invalidated at a very specific time during the
first run of a collection notifier
(#3761, since v5.0.0).
- Deleting and recreating objects with embedded objects may fail.
(Core PR #4240, since v10.0.0)
- Fast-enumerating a List after deleting the parent object would crash with an
assertion failure rather than a more appropriate exception.
(Core #4114, since v5.0.0).
- Realm Studio: 10.0.0 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 10.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 12.3.
- CocoaPods: 1.10 or later.
- Upgraded realm-core from v10.3.2 to v10.3.3