- MongoDB Realm is now supported when installing Realm via Swift Package Manager.
- The user identifier was added to the file path for synchronized Realms twice and an extra level of escaping was performed on the partition value. This did not cause functional problems, but made file names more confusing than they needed to be. Existing Realm files will continue to be located at the old path, while newly created files will be created at a shorter path. (Since v10.0.0).
- Fix a race condition which could potentially allow queries on frozen Realms to access an uninitialized structure for search indexes (since v5.0.0).
- Fix several data races in App and SyncSession initialization. These could possibly have caused strange errors the first time a synchronized Realm was opened (since v10.0.0).
- Fix a use of a dangling reference when refreshing a user’s custom data that could lead to a crash (since v10.0.0).
- Realm Studio: 10.0.0 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 10.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 12.2.
- CocoaPods: 1.10 or later.
- Upgraded realm-core from v10.1.4 to v10.3.2