- Add Combine support for App and User. These two types now have a
objectWillChangeproperty that emits each time the state of the object has changed (such as due to the user logging in or out). (PR #6977).
- Integrating changsets from the server would sometimes hit the assertion failure "n != realm::npos" inside Table::create_object_with_primary_key() when creating an object with a primary key which previously had been used and had incoming links. (Core PR #4180, since v10.0.0).
- The arm64 simulator slices were not actually included in the XCFramework release package. (PR #6982, since v10.2.0).
- Realm Studio: 10.0.0 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 10.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 12.2.
- CocoaPods: 1.10 or later.
- Upgraded realm-core from v10.1.3 to v10.1.4
- Upgraded realm-sync from v10.1.4 to v10.1.5