- Some error states which previously threw a misleading "NoSuchTable" exception now throw a more descriptive exception.
- One of the Swift packages did not have the minimum deployment target set, resulting in errors when archiving an app which imported Realm via SPM (#6914 and #6874).
- Reenable filelock emulation on watchOS so that the OS does not kill the app when it is suspended while a Realm is open on watchOS 7 (#6861, since v5.4.8)
- Fix crash in case insensitive query on indexed string columns when nothing matches (#6836, since v5.0.0).
- Null values in a
List<Double?>were incorrectly treated as non-null in some places. It is unknown if this caused any functional problems when using the public API. (Core PR #3987, since v5.0.0).
- Deleting an entry in a list in two different clients could end deleting the wrong entry in one client when the changes are merged (since v10.0.0).
- Realm Studio: 10.0.0 or later.
- APIs are backwards compatible with all previous releases in the 10.x.y series.
- Carthage release for Swift is built with Xcode 12.1.
- CocoaPods: 1.10 or later.
- Upgraded realm-core from v10.0.0 to v10.1.1
- Upgraded realm-sync from v10.0.0 to v10.1.1